Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bear spray empties Baptist church in Anchorage

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- Authorities in Alaska say a church congregation in Anchorage evacuated Sunday morning services because of a carbon monoxide scare that turned out to be bear spray someone shot off in the basement.

KTUU reports ( http://bit.ly/AzN6Y2 ) 200 people fled Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church due to the strange smell and irritated throats.

Firefighters ventilated the church with fans. Anchorage police are investigating.


kennedy center honors neil diamond howard hughes danny gokey sonny rollins sweet caroline lottery winning numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.